Happy Holidays & Happy New Year!
From Reflections School of Dance
If you find that our newsletters no longer apply to you, please feel free to unsubscribe at the bottom of this newsletter or try clicking here.
Dear Former Dance Families & Friends,
We hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving!
On behalf of Reflections School of Dance, we would love to invite you to come see us and the dancers at any of our performances this holiday season. We wish you and yours the very best! It's the most wonderful time of the year!
We would also like to take this opportunity to welcome all of our former students to join in the new year. January is Open Enrollment and Free Trial Class Month! We are expecting an influx so we encourage you to register now to ensure your spot in class - be sure to check our class schedule. We are celebrating our 21st year in teaching dance, and would love to share the experience with you!
Holiday Dance Performances & Events
Come Join Us!
Please feel free to Invite, forward, post or share this info with friends, family and the community.
Holiday Performances Poster Link
Holiday Performances FB Event
Sunday, December 3rd
4pm "One Uncontainable Gift" Christmas Dance Performance
Glacier Peak High School - Performing Arts Center
"More Inspiring than The Nutcracker!" Our main school holiday performance. $10 Festival Seating. If you love dance & the Holidays - you won't want to miss this!
Please use our Facebook Event Page to confirm RSVP as well as post and invite other friends.
Saturday, December 9th 6-9pm "Dancing in a Winter Wonderland" - All Welcome!
Parent's Night Out / Kid's Christmas Dance Party!
Child supervision - with a dancing twist. Call, E-Mail, or mark "Going" on our Facebook Event to RSVP. Limited space available. Suggested ages 4-12.
Saturday, December 16th
5:45 and 7:45 pm Warm Beach Lights of Christmas
Holiday dances performed by the dance teams and Ballet 5 students - for our 13th year!
Warm Beach Lights of Christmas Website
Save the Dates!
Saturday April 28th, 2017, 7:30 PM – “Celebrate Life” Benefit Dance Performance -
Dance Teams Showcase & Silent Auction - Glacier Peak High School Performing Arts Center
Saturday June 16th, 2017 3:00 PM - Dance Recital -
Everett Civic Auditorium
Half Price Book Special Discount!
Miss Debbie's book Life In the Studio is available for purchase here!
Great Christmas gift & winter reading reading!
Book Special Discount: Please note - If you are willing to write up a review on Amazon.com for us we will sell the book for 1/2 price (50% off) $7.50. You can send us a note and use our PayPal here under #3 as a general payment!
Want to connect on Facebook? Add Miss Debbie as a Facebook friend here! Subscribe to Miss Debbie’s Blog here.
Our biggest & best staff ever!
Register Now for January 2018!
- Celebrating 21 Years!Thank you to News of Mill Creek for this awesome article about our 20th Anniversary! See a day in the life of Miss Debbie with this video. See our new business signs here.
- January special for Adult Dance Fitness - after Holiday Special 50% off for the whole month for first time new to this class! Sign up now!
- Drop-In classes for Contemporary Choreography Friday nights are open for Intermediate-Advanced level dancers. See our weekly videos from class here.
- See our Web Site, Facebook Event Pages, or our Calendar for more info about events.
- Are you a former student? We want to hear from you! Take our 10 min Survey Here
- Check out our You Tube channel with all our Videos and many more added all the time! We have about 1,104 uploads, 2,338 subscribers and 1,083,551 views! Try to find yourself or someone you know. Click Here to see the Recital 2017 “20 Years” Video Montage.
- Like us on Facebook - to see our most regular updates. We also have thousands of great pictures & videos. You just might find yourself or someone you know. Connect & become friends with Miss Debbie on Facebook HERE!
- Always feel free to call, email or on Facebook contact us to give us updates on how you & your family are doing.
- Thank-you for reading this newsletter! Since you have read through this newsletter we'd like to offer an incentive to reward you (as we sometimes have done in the past). The 5th person to email reply to us requesting a prize will win a choice of Miss Debbie's Book ($15 value) OR a DVD (up to $30 value) - OR 2 "Uncontainable Gift" tickets ($20 value). The 10th person to email us receives $5 in Reflections cash toward apparel, mugs, tote bags, snacks, drinks or 1 digital photo ($5 value) of your choice by email from our Facebook pics.
We will immediately notify on Facebook when they've been awarded, so you can check there first. Enjoy! It pays to read our info. ;)
*Note: 1 prize per person per year - if you've won in the last 12 months you have to wait 12 months to be eligible again. OUG Dec. 3rd tickets are for non current students. Merry Christmas!
- Lastly, at this time of year end giving (& #GivingTuesday), would you could consider making a tax deductible donation to Give the Gift of Dance to someone that cannot afford class in our Scholarship program and to our nonprofit Dance Outreach Fund organization called "Youth Unlimited"? Checks can be sent to Reflections School of Dance made out to "Youth Unlimited" or you can simply pay by credit card through our Pay Pal link noting that it's for "DANCE”. Thank-you for your support!
Peace & Blessings,
Miss Debbie & Len Wiens
Directors - Reflections School of Dance
Thanks for reading! Please feel free to contact us with any questions or comments!
We're excited to be able to use this email format to keep in touch with you with our updated emails we send out about twice a year.
You can also unsubscribe below if these emails no longer apply to you.
Please consider keeping in touch and following us with the social media sites listed below!
LEN & DEBBIE WIENS - Directors
REFLECTIONS SCHOOL OF DANCE INC.
3922 148th Street SE, Suite 202, Mill Creek, WA 98012
425.338.9056 Call or text anytime
Become a Fan & "Like" us:
See or Subscribe to our videos
Follow us on Twitter:
Ages 2 – Adult
Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Hip Hop…
Our book recommended for all to read:
Subscribe to Miss Debbie’s Blog:
Follow Miss Debbie on Facebook: