Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
From Reflections School of Dance
Please Note: our contest winner this time was dance Mom (who takes class herself) Racquel Folchi - Congratulations! :)
Dear Former Dance Families & Friends,
On behalf of Reflections School of Dance, we would love to invite you to come see us and the dancers at any of our performances this holiday season. We wish you and yours the very best! It's the most wonderful time of the year.
We would also like to take this opportunity to welcome all of our former students to join in the new year. January is Open Enrollment and Free Trial Class Month! We are expecting an influx so we encourage you to register now to ensure your spot in class - be sure to check our class schedule. We are celebrating our 20th year in teaching dance, and would love to share the experience with you!
Holiday Dance Performances & Events
Saturday, December 3rd
Come Join Us!
Please feel free to Invite, forward, post or share this info with friends, family and the community.
Holiday Performances Poster Link
Holiday Performances FB Event
2:30-2:50 pm Mill Creek Town Center - under the Forum (next to the Blazing Onion) Dance Teams Performance before the parade.
3:30 pm Mill Creek Town Center Santa Parade
Come see our Teams in the Santa Parade!
Saturday, December 3rd
6-9pm "Dancing in a Winter Wonderland" - All Welcome!
Parent's Night Out / Kid's Christmas Dance Party!
Child supervision - with a dancing twist. Call, E-Mail, or mark "Going" on our Facebook Event to RSVP. Limited space available. Suggested ages 4-12.
Sunday, December 4th
4:45 pm-5:30 pm Seattle Center House
Holiday dances performed by the dance teams and Ballet 4&5 students.
Seattle Center House Winterfest Website
Saturday, December 10th
3pm "One Uncontainable Gift" Christmas Dance Performance
Snohomish High School - Performing Arts Center
"More Inspiring than The Nutcracker!" Our main school holiday performance. $10 Festival Seating. All level 2 classes and up, including the Teams Holiday dances.
Please use our Facebook Event Page to confirm RSVP as well as post and invite other friends.
Saturday, December 17th
5:45 and 7:45 pm Warm Beach Lights of Christmas
Holiday dances performed by the dance teams and Ballet 4&5 students - for our 13th year!
Warm Beach Lights of Christmas Website
Save the Dates!
Saturday May 6th, 2017, 7:30 PM – “Celebrate Life” Benefit Dance Performance
- Facebook Event info page
Dance Showcase & Silent Auction - PUD Auditorium, Everett
Saturday June 17th, 2017 3:00 PM “20th Year Anniversary” Dance Recital
- Facebook Event info page
Everett Civic Auditorium
Miss Debbie’s book “Life in the Studio”
Recommended - makes a great Christmas Gift & Winter Reading:You may purchase from our studio or on-line here to have it shipped to you.
HALF PRICE SALE!
"Black Friday" 50% off special. If you order & buy straight through us & promise to do an Amazon review for us you can have this book for $7.50 for a limited time. Mention code "review".
Also available for e-book downloads on Amazon, Barnes & Noble etc.
Dancers and non-dancers alike can chuckle and learn by reading the memoirs of this slightly tilted lady! You just might find a story of yourself or someone you know.
See Debbie's Blog: lifeinthestudio.wordpress.com
Follow Miss Debbie on Facebook here.
On this link page you will also find Miss Debbie's very own book that she authored and which the Dance Recital 2008 & 2010 was based. "THE COURAGEOUS WHISPER" by Debbie Wiens. We want you to be inspired and enjoy great memories of Dance and the beautiful life story that Miss Debbie wants to share with every dancer. Available for PDF download or a few hard copies available only.
Feel free to let us know what your thoughts on both of these books and your reviews.
- Ready to start dance classes again in January? - We are so excited about the explosion of energy & excellence that has hit the dance floor here at Reflections School of Dance. Check out our new dance teachers here! Drop in and take a free trial class in January to see for yourself what all the talk is about! We would strongly encourage you to register early to get your fist choice placement for the new year. Click here for new teachers schedule and brochure. Click here to see current class status availability. You can register online here! If you have any questions always feel free to call or text us anytime @ 425-338-9056.
- Celebrating 20 Years!Thank you to News of Mill Creek for this awesome articleabout our 20th Anniversary! See a day in the life of Miss Debbie with this video. See our new business signs here.
- Always feel free to call, email or on Facebook contact us to give us updates on how you & your family are doing.
- January special for Adult Dance Fitness - after Holiday Special 50% off for the whole month for first time new to this class! Sign up now!
- Drop-In classes for Contemporary Choreography Friday nights are open for Intermediate-Advanced level dancers. See our weekly videos from class here.
- See our Web Site, Facebook Event Pages, or our Calendar for more info about events.
- Check out our You Tube channel with all our Videos and many more added all the time! We have about 830 uploads, 2,000 subscribers and 850,000 views! Try to find yourself or someone you know. Click Here to see the Recital 2016 “Colors” Video Montage.
- Like us on Facebook - to see our most regular updates. We also have thousands of great pictures & videos. You just might find yourself or someone you know. Connect & become friends with Miss Debbie on Facebook HERE!
- Thank-you for reading this newsletter! Since you have read through this newsletter we'd like to offer an incentive to reward you (as we sometimes have done in the past). The 5th person to email reply to us requesting a prize will win a choice of Miss Debbie's Book ($15 value) OR a DVD (up to $30 value) - choice between "Mary Poppins" Recital 2015 or the April 23rd Benefit 2016 DVD OR 2 "Uncontainable Gift" tickets ($20 value). The 10th person to email us receives $5 in Reflections cash toward apparel, mugs, tote bags, snacks, drinks or 1 digital photo ($5 value) of your choice by email from our Facebook pics.
We will immediately notify on Facebook when they've been awarded, so you can check there first. Enjoy! It pays to read our info. ;)
*Note: 1 prize per person per year - if you've won in the last 12 months you have to wait 12 months to be eligible again. Merry Christmas!
- Lastly, at this time of year end giving, would you could consider making a tax deductible donation to Give the Gift of Dance to someone that cannot afford class in our Scholarship program and to our nonprofit Dance Outreach Fund organization called "Youth Unlimited"? Checks can be sent to Reflections School of Dance made out to "Youth Unlimited" or you can simply pay by credit card through our Pay Pal link noting that it's for "DANCE”. Thank-you for your support!
Peace & Blessings,
Miss Debbie & Len Wiens
Directors - Reflections School of Dance
We're excited to be able to use this email format to keep in touch with you with our updated emails we send out about once or twice a year.
Please consider keeping in touch and following us with the social media sites listed below!