Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
From Reflections School of Dance
Holiday Dance Performances
Dear Former Dance Students & Dance Friends,
Come Join Us!
On behalf of Reflections School of Dance, we would love to invite you to come see us and the dancers at any of our performances this holiday season. We wish you and yours the very best this year! It's the most wonderful time of hte year! Tis the Season!
We would also like to take this opportunity to welcome all of our former students to join in the new year. January is Open Enrollment and Free Trial Class Month. We are expecting an influx so we encourage you to register now to ensure your spot in class. We have been loving our new studio space this past year, and would love for you to experience it too.
Click here to see our Holiday Greeting video!
Saturday, December 5th - Dance teams only.
Click for Holiday Dance Performance Poster / Flier
Please feel free to Invite, forward, post or share this info with friends, family and the community.
• 3:30 pm Mill Creek Town Center Santa Parade
Mill Creek Town Center Event Page
Sunday, December 6th
"One Uncontainalbe Gift" Christmas Dance Performance (poster link)
• 2:00 pm and 4:00 pm, Glacier Peak High School Performing Arts Center - Each show features a different set of performers! Be sure you don't miss your favorite dancer. * "More Inspiring than The Nutcracker!" *
Glacier Peak Directions
Our Facebook Event Page – please use to confirm RSVP as well as post and invite other friends. All level 1 classes and up, including the Teams Holiday dances.
Saturday, December 12th 6-9 PM
Sunday, December 13th
• 4:45 pm-5:30 pm Seattle Center House - Holiday dances performed by the dance teams only.
Seattle Center House Winterfest Website
Saturday, December 19th
Save the Dates!
- Saturday. April 23rd, 2016, 7:30 PM – “Celebrate Life” National Dance Week Benefit – Dance Showcase & Silent Auction - PUD Auditorium, Everett
- Saturday June 18th, 2016 3:00 PM “Colors” Dance Recital – Everett Civic Auditorium
Recommended - makes a great Christmas Gift & Winter Reading:
Now Available: Miss Debbie’s new book “Life in the Studio”
You may purchase from our studio or on-line here to have it shipped to you.
HALF PRICE SALE! - Like a Black Friday 50% off special. If you order & buy straight through us & promise to do an Amazon review for us you can have this book for $7.50 for a limited time. Mention code "review".
Also available for e-book downloads on Amazon, Barnes & Noble etc.
Life in the Studio and Other Funny Things That Happen to Me, is Debbie's second book. The spiritual journey of, The Courageous Whisper, was a children’s book she wrote for her dancers in 2008. Having been involved in the world of gymnastics and dance since the age of 7, Debbie is aware that dance instruction is best taught in a practical setting, but this book sets a whole new stage for training. “Life in the Studio” is a whimsical look at the life of a dance studio owner and director. It is an attempt to encourage aspiring teachers and dance ministry leaders. Studio life is not exactly a rose garden but it is certainly never boring! If your dream is to someday teach dance or even own your own studio, your dream may very well come true. But….Ya know how, many times dreams have these sideways, illogical, unexplainable, parts? Read on.
Dancers and non-dancers alike can chuckle and learn by reading the memoirs of this slightly tilted lady! You just might find a story of yourself or someone you know.
See Debbie's Blog: lifeinthestudio.wordpress.com
On this link page you will also find Miss Debbie's very own book that she authored and which the Dance Recital 2008 & 2010 was based. "THE COURAGEOUS WHISPER" by Debbie Wiens. We want you to be inspired and enjoy great memories of Dance and the beautiful life story that Miss Debbie wants to share with every dancer. Available for pdf download or a few hard copies available only.
Please feel free to let us know what you thought of both these books and your reviews.
Greetings & Brief Highlights
- Always feel free to call, email or on Facebook etc contact us to give us updates on how you & your family are doing.
- January special for Adult Dance Fitness - 50% off for the whole month! Sign up now!
- Drop-In classes for Contemporary Choreography Friday nights are open for Intermediate-Advanced level dancers.
- See our Web Site, Facebook Event Pages, or our Calendar for more info.
- View our amazing & lovely photo gallery and video gallery on our webpage!
- Just a quick note to former students looking to return to dance this January. We are so excited about the explosion of energy & excellence that has hit the dance floor here at Reflections School of Dance as of late. Check out our new dance teachers here!Please feel more than welcome to drop in and take a free trial class in January to see for yourself what all the talk is about! We would strongly encourage you to register early to get your fist choice placement for the new year. Click here for new teachers schedule and brochure. Click here to see current class status availability. You canregister online here! If you have any questions always feel free to call or text us anytime @ 425-338-9056.
- Click Here to see the Recital 2015 “Mary Poppins - Remix” Video Montage.
- Check out our You Tube channel page with all our Videos and many more added all the time! We have about 715 uploads, 1,500 subscribers and 648,000 views! Try to find yourself or someone you know.
- www.facebook.com/ReflectionsSchoolofDance - is our page where we post the most regular updates for all to see. Click "like" to see our regular updates (you don't have to be on Facebook to see it). We also have thousands of great pictures & videos. You just might find yourself or someone you know.
- See our collection of almost 150 random internet dance videos here:https://www.facebook.com/ReflectionsSchoolofDance/posts/10152570546064141
- Connect & become friends with Miss Debbie on Facebook HERE!
- Thank-you for taking the time to read this email blast update. For doing that we usually throw in a little fun surprise incentive. This time the 15th person to reply this email back to us wins a DVD of our Holiday Glacier Peak Dec. 6th show, any 2 free photos from our Facebook - high res emailed to you & 2 free hot espresso drinks on us. (We'll reply if you're the winner & announce it on our Facebook). Merry Christmas!
- Lastly, at this time of year end giving, would you could consider making a tax deductible donation to Give the Gift of Dance to someone that cannot afford class in our Scholarship program and to our nonprofit Dance Outreach Fund organization called "Youth Unlimited". Checks can be sent to Reflections School of Dance made out to "Youth Unlimited" or you can simply pay by credit card through our Pay Pal link noting that it's for "DANCE”. Thank-you for your support!
Peace & Blessings,
Miss Debbie & Len Wiens
Directors - Reflections School of Dance
We're excited to be able to use this new email format to keep in touch with you with our updated emails we send out about once or twice a year.
Please consider keeping in touch and following us with the social media sites listed below!