For 2017-18 school year Miss Olivia will be teaching:
- Monday 930 am Creative Dance
- Monday 10 am Pre-Dance
- Monday 11 am Tap/Ballet Jr. Combo
- Tuesday 930 am Intro to Dance
- Tuesday 10 am Pre-Dance
- Tuesday 11 am Open Ballet
- Saturday 930 am Creative Dance
- Saturday 10 am Pre-Dance
- Saturday 11 am Ballet 1&2
- Saturday 12 pm Jazz/ Hip-Hop 1&2
- Saturday 1 pm Lyrical/Modern
Olivia Edwards started attending dance classes at Reflections School of Dance in 2002 at the age of 3; she continued dancing with the studio up until high school graduation in 2016. From 2016-2017, she was a part of Reflection School of Dance’s Re-Merge Dance Project. At age 15 she started working for the Shoreline Parks Department, instructing their children's martial arts program, where her passion for teaching first started.
She has been able to experience how dance can be a form of worship through dance & choreography. She looks forward to what God has in store for her as a teacher at Reflections School of Dance.
Olivia is thankful for all that Reflections School of Dance has taught her, both with technique training, and how we dance to give God glory and praise.